Friday, October 26, 2012

I Know these girls will always have my back... I LOVE them to LIFE

Freshmen year 2004


Elaine

Carissa


Enjoli





Daria knows me the best, I don't 
even have to say anything, 
she just knows. I love
her for always being there no matter
what!




                                                          
   
My Oldest friend, we share 26 
 years of friendship<3






Elaine, my Dominican sista has had my back for the past year and a half!






Carissa is my "Kadijah James"
lol She always has the best advice and I love her St Louis
hospitality:)







Enjoli is the older sister I've always wanted. She never hides how she feels and I love how she always represents her Cincinnati style!
                                             




Daria

ShakiraShakira is my ride or die chick! lol we've been through a lot together, laughs, cries, crazy boyfriends, deaths of loved ones. I love your Virgin Island flava. 

Sherae
Sherae is my psychologist, my laugh partner
I couldn't have picked a better younger sister
or better friend. I can always call you... Thank you for introducing Cleveland to me. You're such a blessing in my life.

  







No comments:

Post a Comment